SAMYUNG Smart Sea Farm Surveillance System
• Save images and routes for intruding vessels
• Provides clear images through thermal imaging cameras even when visibility is not secured with daytime cameras due to nighttime or bad weather
• Disseminate the situation by sending text messages when there is an intruding vessel even if there are no resident personnel at the control center
• Automatically broadcast a warning when there is an intruding vessel
• When there is an intruding vessel, voice warning can be broadcast manually from the control center.
• It is easy to check the location of an intruding vessel by displaying chart and radar images together
• Camera video can be checked with a smartphone