JOTRON Tron TR30 AIR Emergency VHF AM radio
Part Number: 101700
Tron TR30 AIR Emergency VHF AM radio is the only approved emergency VHF AM radio in compliance with SOLAS 74 reg. IV / 7 MSC 80 (70).
• SOLAS passenger vessels
• Part of the MODU fleet (Mobile Offshore Drilling Units)
• Polar Coded vessels
• User-friendly design
• Optimized sound quality under all conditions – transmission as well as reception
• Water-proof and floating with either battery (IP67)
• FCC, RED, CE, ANATEL and MED-B certified
- Tron TR30 AIR Emergency VHF AM radio is delivered complete with a sealed emergency battery, test battery, hand strap and a holder for the radio and battery. The robust design more than meets the typical maritime requirements.The added advantage with this radio is that it floats with either battery. An innovative noise cancelling microphone filters background noise and includes a high output loudspeaker. This combination provides clearer communication with Air search and rescue services in extreme environments.
The Tron TR30 AIR radio handset can be used with several optional waterproof speaker-microphone accessories for hands-free use during noisy aircraft operations.