IP Transceiver IP503H Lite
Instant Wide Area Coverage Over an LTE/3G Network
It provides wide area communication using a cellular network.*
* Network coverage provided by a generally available data SIM card. Radio registration is required separately.
Dual SIM Capability for Communication Redundancy
Two different SIM cards can be installed. Switch between them as required.*
* Single standby only
Multiple User Communication
Multiple users in the call groups can initiate calls instantaneously.
Priority Interrupt Calling
You can break into an on-going call to transmit an important message.
Industry Leading Compact and Lightweight Design
IP67 Dust-Tight and Waterproof
900 mW Powerful and Clear Audio
- Individual, Group, Talkgroup, Multiplex Talkgroup and All calls*
- Emergency button, Lone Worker and Man Down functions
- Vibration alert function notifies of incoming call
- Up to 500 memory address book(including Group, Individual, Talkgroup and Telephone lists)
- Voice message recording
- Built-in Bluetooth. capability and GPS
* Depending on system configuration
VE-SP1, Just Slot in the IP503H Lite and Start a Voice Conference
Note for IP503H users
The IP503H Lite is not compatible with IP503H radios (black front panel) which use a closed network provided by custom Icom SIM card.
|Network||EXP||LTE B1, B3, B7, B8, B20
W-CDMA B1, B8
|AUS||LTE B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B28
W-CDMA B1, B5
(W × H × D; Projections not included)
|59 × 95 × 32 mm; 2.3 × 3.7 × 1.3 in
|Weight (approx.)||240 g; 8.5 oz
(with BP-272 and antenna)
|Voice Codec||G.726 (32 kbps)|
|AF output power
(8 Ω at 10% distortion)
|Internal SP||More than 900 mW|
|External SP||More than 200 mW|
(TX : RX : standby = 5 : 5 : 90)
|More than 17 hours (with BP-272)|
|Bluetooth||Ver 2.1 +EDR|
|Operating temperature||–10 °C to +60 °C; +14 °F to +140 °F|
|IP rating||IP67 (dust-tight and waterproof)
IP55/54 (dust and water jet / water resistance)
* Operating time may differ depending on operating environments.
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
Applicable U.S. Military Specifications
|Low Pressure||500.5||I, II|
|High Temperature||501.5||I, II|
|Low Temperature||502.5||I, II|
|Rain Blowing/Drip||506.5||I, III|
Also meets equivalent MIL-STD-810 -C, -D, -E and -F.
- BP-272 Li-ion battery pack
- MB-135 belt clip
- Hand strap