TA-7630U UHF AM Digital Transmitter 30W
Part Number: 86100C
- The TA-7630U UHF AM Digital Transmitter uses the most powerful digital signal processors to perform the intermediate frequency (IF) and the audio frequency (AF) filtering. In addition, all the modulation and demodulation tasks are performed in the signal processor. This means improved product control, less tunable parts and improved reliability. The transmitter includes the following keying options: Positive and negative voltages (up to 50V), ground keying and phantom keying on the audio line. In addition, in-band tone signalling with configurable tones for easy integration is also an option.
The TA-7630U UHF AM Digital Transmitter is designed for continuous duty cycle. The unique cooling concept in the transmitter, keeps the temperature low, ensuring the best maximum operational life. This makes the radio the perfect choice for VOLMET and ATIS applications requiring continuous transmission. Up to 5 offset carriers are available using the temperature controlled oscillator in the transmitter.
TA-7630U UHF AM Digital Transmitter is designed to give a minimum of unwanted noise and spurious products. Delivered standard with AM capabilities, it can also be delivered with FM as an option.
- Multi/single channel UHF/AM transmitter in 19” sub-rack
- 3U high, 99 channels fast recall store
- AM voice
- 25 kHz spacing in the band 225-400 MHz.
- LAN, RS-232 or RS-485 serial interface, full digital control and diagnostics
- Operates from AC mains with auto fail to 24V DC
- Subrack is not included
Part Number: 86244 Spare part module
Part Number: 87700 PSU-7006 Power supply
Part Number: 89000 PSU-7007 Power supply